Case Study Video Production
What Is a Case Study Video?Social proof is one of the most powerful marketing methods out there – consumers trust other consumers. They especially trust a consumer they can see and hear. That’s why a Case Study Video is one of the best forms of social proof. A Case Study Video is more than just a video of your existing customer. It tells their story. It takes the viewer through your customer’s journey in a way they can connect with emotionally. A Case Study Video can grow your business by helping your leads and prospects identify with your current customers and locate themselves on their own journey to becoming your newest customer.
Case Study Videos are also known as:
- Testimonial Videos
- Customer Success Story
- Customer Experience Video
Why our clients love Case Study Videos
Increased Sales ConversionOur clients experience a huge increase in conversions when they enhance their sales process with Case Study Videos.
Increased Website Enquiry ConversionBefore you can get new customers, you need leads. Featuring engaging and attention-grabbing Case Study Videos on your landing page or contact page increases the chances your visitors will enquire.
Builds Social ProofPeople love to see how your product or service has made life better for someone in their position. Knowing that someone has already had a great experience with your company or product validates their decision to become one of your customers.
A Versatile Sales ToolCase Study Videos can be used in many different aspects of your sales process. Our clients use them in their:
- Emails and email signatures
- Proposals, quotes and tenders
- Sales meetings
- Video brochures
- Landing and conversion pages
- Follow-ups with leads who didn’t complete their customer journey
Amplifies Your MarketingUse your Case Study Videos to boost awareness on all platforms, including:
- Cinema Advertising
Reaches Different Target DemographicsYou can tailor your Testimonial Videos to different demographics, helping you target the customers you want.
Example Case study videos
CSQD | The GO2 People
PJH Constructions | Project
CartonCloud | Motus
CartonCloud | DHL
CSQD | DSA
CSQD | Toothpaste
Who Needs Case Study Videos?
We practice what we preach, watch these stories:
Experience the results. See the stories of how our clients grow their businesses with video.
Standing out from the competition is an obstacle and a challenge. Kai Konstruct uses video and storytelling as the solution to distinguish themselves from the rest.
The challenge for James & Elyse was getting people to understand who they were before they made contact with Highlife Homes. A compelling "Story" solved this problem.
In an industry where it's notoriously hard to gain trust, Buzzword an SEO company uses video as a solution to build trust.
It’s really awesome working with a builder like Greg that doubled his business in the first 6 months of working with us getting his story out there.
In an industry that is saturated and known for having a negative reputation, standing out becomes a challenge. There is a barrier of distrust in every interaction with a potential client.
Watmar Electrical Contractors
Watmar used their videos to instantly build trust with a few key builder clients and increase referrals to win more and more significant projects.
Michael is an incredible person that helps people get clear on their finances and wealth creation.
Explore the mind of a creative. Leaving a lasting impact on the audience through visual storytelling. CSQD uses Overview, Case Studies and Content Videos to connect with their target market.
- Quotes, Proposals & Tenders
- Email signature
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Cover Video
- Youtube Pre-roll video
- LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Company Profile
- Video Brochures
- and more!
1) Developing Your Case Study StoryWe never deliver a generic video. The client we feature in your Case Study Video is unique and has their own personality. We want the video to reflect that. To make sure your video really connects with your audience and gets your message across, the Bizvideo team will meet with your team to hold a Story Development Session. During that session, we’ll work out the four key elements of your Testimonial Video:
- Purpose: We start with the big picture, the reason behind the video.
- Case Study Character: We figure out how to highlight your client’s personality in a natural way that will resonate with viewers without feeling ‘salesy’.
- Visuals: We map out a list of visuals to cover. Your Case Study will be told through images as much as it will be told through your customer’s words.
- Storyline: This happens behind the scenes. We develop the story and make sure it’s ready for production.