Case Study Video Production
What Is a Case Study Video?Social proof is one of the most powerful marketing methods out there – consumers trust other consumers. They especially trust a consumer they can see and hear. That’s why a Case Study Video is one of the best forms of social proof. A Case Study Video is more than just a video of your existing customer. It tells their story. It takes the viewer through your customer’s journey in a way they can connect with emotionally. A Case Study Video can grow your business by helping your leads and prospects identify with your current customers and locate themselves on their own journey to becoming your newest customer.
Case Study Videos are also known as:
- Testimonial Videos
- Customer Success Story
- Customer Experience Video
Why our clients love Case Study Videos
Increased Sales ConversionOur clients experience a huge increase in conversions when they enhance their sales process with Case Study Videos.
Increased Website Enquiry ConversionBefore you can get new customers, you need leads. Featuring engaging and attention-grabbing Case Study Videos on your landing page or contact page increases the chances your visitors will enquire.
Builds Social ProofPeople love to see how your product or service has made life better for someone in their position. Knowing that someone has already had a great experience with your company or product validates their decision to become one of your customers.
A Versatile Sales ToolCase Study Videos can be used in many different aspects of your sales process. Our clients use them in their:
- Emails and email signatures
- Proposals, quotes and tenders
- Sales meetings
- Video brochures
- Landing and conversion pages
- Follow-ups with leads who didn’t complete their customer journey
Amplifies Your MarketingUse your Case Study Videos to boost awareness on all platforms, including:
- Cinema Advertising
Reaches Different Target DemographicsYou can tailor your Testimonial Videos to different demographics, helping you target the customers you want.
Example Case study videos
CSQD | The GO2 People
PJH Constructions | Project
CartonCloud | Motus
CartonCloud | DHL
CSQD | DSA
CSQD | Toothpaste
Who Needs Case Study Videos?
We practice what we preach, watch these stories:
Experience the results. See the stories of how our clients grow their businesses with video.
Standing out from the competition is an obstacle and a challenge. Kai Konstruct uses video and storytelling as the solution to distinguish themselves from the rest.
Explore the mind of a creative. Leaving a lasting impact on the audience through visual storytelling. CSQD uses Overview, Case Studies and Content Videos to connect with their target market.
In an industry where it's notoriously hard to gain trust, Buzzword an SEO company uses video as a solution to build trust.
MXA Captial uses video to breathe life into an industry that is stereotypically corporate, resulting in massive growth and leads flooding in.
In an industry that is saturated and known for having a negative reputation, standing out becomes a challenge. There is a barrier of distrust in every interaction with a potential client.
- Quotes, Proposals & Tenders
- Email signature
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Cover Video
- Youtube Pre-roll video
- LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Company Profile
- Video Brochures
- and more!
1) Developing Your Case Study StoryWe never deliver a generic video. The client we feature in your Case Study Video is unique and has their own personality. We want the video to reflect that. To make sure your video really connects with your audience and gets your message across, the Bizvideo team will meet with your team to hold a Story Development Session. During that session, we’ll work out the four key elements of your Testimonial Video:
- Purpose: We start with the big picture, the reason behind the video.
- Case Study Character: We figure out how to highlight your client’s personality in a natural way that will resonate with viewers without feeling ‘salesy’.
- Visuals: We map out a list of visuals to cover. Your Case Study will be told through images as much as it will be told through your customer’s words.
- Storyline: This happens behind the scenes. We develop the story and make sure it’s ready for production.
2) Coordinating with Your ClientWe schedule time with your client to interview them and capture all the visuals needed. The companies we work with love the fact that we organise everything so they don’t have to take time away from keeping their business running.
3) Producing Your ContentWe know how to handle the technical side of things, but we also want to tell a great story. That’s why we never go overboard with our productions. We keep our Testimonial Videos clean, clear, and focused to make them maximally effective. It also means we keep within budget and deliver a video that looks and feels natural and compelling.
4) Editing Your VideoWe edit your Case Study Video so that it clearly relates your customer’s journey. Streamlining that story helps your prospects and leads identify with your customer – and want to become one, too.
5) Spreading Your MessageTestimonial Videos shouldn’t be tucked away with your internal training videos. They’re meant to be shared. There are lots of popular and powerful platforms where your potential customers could find your video and we’ll help you create a distribution and marketing strategy to make sure it reaches as many people as it can.
How Are Testimonial Videos Scripted?Social proof works best when it feels natural, so we don’t script the entire video. But we do come prepared with the right questions. First, we hold a Story Development Session with every client where we hammer out the core components of the message. We then use that information to carefully construct questions that are designed to get an authentic and enthusiastic response from the customer profiled in the video.
Where Is the Bizvideo Head Office?We’re based in Australia’s Gold Coast. Our services, however, are not limited to this beautiful region. We travel to all major cities in Australia as well as Internationally. Whatever it takes to get the job done!
How Involved Will My Customer Be in the Creation Process?After confirming with their customer, most of our clients simply give us their name and contact details during the Story Development Session. We handle the rest from there. We will form the questions and liaise with your customer. Before you know it, you’ll be watching your video.
How Is the Music for My Video Chosen?We have access to a library of thousands of royalty-free tracks that we can use to complement your amazing video. If you have any preferences for music, we can include it in the video (so long as it’s royalty-free).
Can Changes Be Made After the Video’s Finished?We’re always happy to implement any changes you may want at no extra charge. We strongly believe in our creation process, since 98% of our clients are overjoyed with the final product and do not require any changes!
What if I Want a Social Media Edit?Ask and you shall receive! We love adding value to your experience with us. We’ll be glad to create a short edit designed for your social media channels at your request.
What Gear Do You Use to Capture Testimonials?We’re storytellers first and then videographers, which means we like to keep things as simple as possible without compromising quality. We don’t want our setup to distract from the most important part of the process and the video: the story. We’ve experimented with many different camera setups and found that a simple one is the most effective.
How Much Time Does Filming Take?It varies with each project, but the filming process normally takes place in a one-day session.
What does a video like this cost?We assess every business and create a custom package that is tailored to your company’s individual needs. If you’re interested in a putting together a Case Study Video, give us a call and one of our friendly team members will assess your needs and create a video package that uniquely suits you.
What Is the Full Timeframe for Creating a Video?Each project is unique and there are many variables that may affect the time it takes to produce your video, such as available filming dates, time of year, weather and travel. Our most common completion time frame, from start to finish, is between 4 and 6 weeks.
How Will I Be Sure that My Video Will Look as Good as the Others?We’re perfectionists. We have a rigorous quality assurance process to ensure that every video we produce meets our standard. We settle for nothing but the best. Our creative director gives every video his approval before it is delivered, and we never release a video unless it’s completely ready.
Must Read case study video Posts
Access your free guide now.
Let's Start Something new
Leave your information here to have a friendly chat with one of our staff. We will get you all the information you need obligation free.